Please click the picture

Please click the picture
and see Jeremiah's 100 Good Wishes Website and HELP us get 100!

Jeremiah's time in Taiwan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We have a Winner for the True Glow Gift Set!

Morning All! :)

This morning was the drawing for the Avon True Glow Gift set! :) I had an adorable Assistant to help me draw! :) heeheee We raised $65 total in entries from this giveaway! That is $65 dollars more than we had to begin with! God is so good! :) The first time my helper picks up a handfull instead of one! heehee So without further ado here is the drawing! :)

Congrats to DENISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Denise is over at Millers Miracles and is adopting Jaxson who also has CP. Her blog is private or I would link yall to it so you could see her sweetie! :) Denise, I will need you to email me (childofmyheart@aol.com) your mailing address sent to me so I can give it to Heather who so graciously donated this prize set :)

Thanks to ALL who donated toward this giveaway, other giveaways or just because. Remember we are drawing for the $50 target gift card next monday so if you donate between now and then your name will be added to that drawing and our "Baby Blessings Package" Giveway is still goint on as well :)

God bless

0 blessings of encouragement: